We provide comprehensive and compassionate primary care to men, women, and children of all ages including:
- Prevention & Wellness for All Ages: Well-Man, Well-Woman, Well-Child
- Chronic Disease Management, such as, Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Prostate Hypertrophy, Urinary Incontinence, Arthritis, Acne and other Common Skin Disorders
- Acute Care, such as, all recent illnesses, cough, rash, cold/sinus symptoms, sore throat, bladder symptoms
- DOT Physicals
- Occupational/Worker's Compensation
- Vaccines, including Flu Shots, Shingles Vaccine, & Gardasil for boys and girls
- On-site x-ray, ultrasound, and lab
- Non-invasive surgery & cryosurgery
- Dispensary for your prescriptions.
- Your very own personal health record that you can access 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This is very helpful for ER and Hospital Visits. You can share your, or your parent's/child's, medical information easily from a smart phone.
Keeping you aware because we care...
Staying up to date with your heath information is important. We understand that as our information base and amount of data increases...yours does too.Click here to find out more>>
Keeping track of all your health information can be difficult. We've designed a special system just for you. You can feel confident that as your information is updated in the clinic you can access it from anywhere.
The Guest Login is given to you when you make your initial appointment. This Login is temporary.
Guest Login to start your record here>>
Once you become an established patient at our clinic you are given an Established Patient Login that is permanent.
Established Patients Login to your record here>>